Amcrest Smart Home v3.7.0 release

Having any issues or recomendations for the Amcrest Smart Home Cloud? Post them here.
mikosh

Re: Amcrest Smart Home v3.7.0 release

Post by mikosh »

I've just purchased the ASH42 camera and using Smart Home v3.7.0
I've installed a 128GB micro SD card and setup continuous recording. I have also set up email alerts when motion is detected. All is working well so far except for this one issue. If I receive an email alert for motion detected at a certain time, then go to the SD card record, locate the motion event and play, I am able to view the motion up until the email alert was triggered. At that point I see the video being reloaded (bouncing square and %). By the time the video is reloaded the video has moved on by the amount of time the reload has taken. In most cases the motion subject is gone. If I very carefully backup the record slightly I am able to view the video stream that wasn't displayed but this is very inconvenient. Is this a camera bug or a bug in the App? Will it be fixed in a future release?
mikosh

Post by mikosh »

Just purchased ASH42 camera. I have successfully setup motion activated emails, however, I can't find any explanation of the Email "Interval" setting in the Smart Home App. Can somebody tell me what exactly this setting does?
amcrest168

Post by amcrest168 »

hi @mikosh can you share a screenshot of the email 'interval' setting from the smart home app? i don't see the setting in mine.