Any plan to add support for Google Assistant. Amazon Alexa or HomeKit

Have some questions or having issues with Software that is not currently listed? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
FengShui

Any plan to add support for Google Assistant. Amazon Alexa or HomeKit

Post by FengShui »

@james_s

I am planning to add security cameras for my home. AMCREST seems to be a good choice with html5 WebUI and no subscription required. As smart home integrated is so trendy now, I wonder whether AMCREST has any plan to add support for the most popular platforms?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Any plan to add support for Google Assistant. Amazon Alexa or HomeKit

Post by Revo2Maxx »

@FengShui Welcome to the Forum

I see your first 2 Questions are asking a Question to a member that is at this time no longer on the Forum... I don't have this answer for you at this time... I was told that some of the cameras work with Alexa and some are even listed for sale saying so.. I don't have a Alexa or any other kit like that so I can't say it does or doesn't work...

As Amcrest grows and brings new products I am sure there will be things that will keep with the flow of growing trends around the world.. If that is releasing a camera to work with Alexa I am sure they are working on it..

New products pop up all the time..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
FengShui

Re: Any plan to add support for Google Assistant. Amazon Alexa or HomeKit

Post by FengShui »

@Revo2Maxx

Thank you for your reply.

I have accidentally found that Amcrest is releasing a new smart camera with the specs I love soon. I wish it will be ready by the time the renovation of my house is completed. Finger crossed! :)