Amcrest Smart Home with AD110 Camera - Second Phone Notification

Have some questions or having issues with Software that is not currently listed? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
bundgus

Amcrest Smart Home with AD110 Camera - Second Phone Notification

Post by bundgus »

Is anyone else having issues getting motion notifications from the AD110 camera to a second phone using the Amcrest Smart Home app on Android? My primary phone gets both motion and doorbell press notifications, and my wife's phone gets both types of motion notifications for about a day, then after that she only gets button press notifications (no motion notifications). It seems if she goes into the app and turns on and off the notification settings for the Amcrest Smart Home App, she will start getting motion notifications again.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Amcrest Smart Home with AD110 Camera - Second Phone Notification

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum... Haven't heard that yet. In my home I am only one dealing with Cameras so I wouldn't have that issue... I wonder does she have her phone setup to Trim out notices at a time of day? Like I have mine setup on one of my Phones to not alert me after 2am and the other one isn't by me all day so it goes on all day..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe