AD110 doorbell is offline in Amcrest SmartHome app

Have some questions or having issues with Software that is not currently listed? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
whodat

AD110 doorbell is offline in Amcrest SmartHome app

Post by whodat »

AD110 doorbell with current firmware
Amcrest SmartHome 3.5.0
iPhone 8 iOS 13.5.1

The app says my doorbell is offline but my router shows it connected with a strong signal. It also shows it's operating normally in the Amcrest Surveillance Pro app (verson 2.03.0 on Mac OS X 10.15.5)

I've restarted the SmartHome app and my phone and still have this issue.

I also have an IP2M-841B and it is online in the SmartHome app.

Any ideas?

Edit: the doorbell also has a static IP.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD110 doorbell is offline in Amcrest SmartHome app

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Interesting that the 841 is working on SH app... but it isn't server related device where the AD110 sadly is! Timezone or state so I can report to my Contact at Amcrest
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
confusedCEO

Post by confusedCEO »

my doorbell AD110 went offline twice this month as well. this seems to happen on newest firmware: 1.000.00AC004.0R
my google mesh also shows connected and getting a full signal.
when I go on Amcrest Smart Home app, it shows offline. my other AI camera that I added is still connected and can stream without issues.

Only way I was able to get it back online was to hard reset.
I mean, things go crap without reasons from time to time and don't mind doing a hard reset to get it working, but twice in a month? needs to get firmware updated.
whodat

Post by whodat »

I finally had to do a hard reset as well. Hopefully a firmware update will cure this.
honeyhoney1979

Post by honeyhoney1979 »

This is the second time in a couple months for me too. As for hard reset, I'm sure that will again likely resolve the issue, but, I don't have time for this, and, one of my two cameras is located on a roof soffit, not real convenient to reach. I did wish Amcrest would address this issue.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well if your having issues with a Doorbell being offline as this is what the Thread is wrote about then your going to want to make sure that you have updated to the newest FW ending in 702.. I have updated to the new FW and since I have not lost connection to the app... If this is a Different Camera that has same issue might want to start a new thread with what camera it is so it can be looked into...

Sadly it is hard to tell at times there is an issue seeing not all people are in the same area so it might be Server 1 is offline do to the Storm that has just happen.. Also might be that there is no outage just there is an issue between your location and the servers caused by the Storm...
Be Safe
eb4three

Post by eb4three »

Lets hope it is storm related. This is getting old! "your device is offline" for my New York doorbell as well as my Florida doorbell. Fingers crossed.... again!
ArleneRyan

Post by ArleneRyan »

SmartHome application is very necessary in the current development period. It can be combined with the phone.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

@ArleneRyan Welcome to the Forum Sadly it has been 3 days since your post and thought your first post was Suspect.. However the last post was a Spam link and has been removed, I am going to guess that it was an over sight... Please don't add useless non Amcrest ads. This forum don't allow ads. If you want to ask a Question and or offer some help for others that have questions about their Amcrest Product that is what this forum is designed for..
Be Safe