WOW I feel like I have a NEW NVR with 2020 FW lol

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: WOW I feel like I have a NEW NVR with 2020 FW lol

Post by Revo2Maxx »

What a PITA lol...

So today I am told by Support that the New FW also works with IE just have to install the Plugin.. So I was wow really cool I will check it out when I get some time.. Log in, Made to DL and install Plug in just as it was said found that this screen has much more then the Chrome Version in it but it didn't work... It isn't fun when you load in a Program and try to run it and when you go to load a Camera in the Live View window you get a Message "You Have No Right" Wait what I live in America I have Rights lol

I changed from 4 split to end up at all split and same thing in any view I try not just my 3MP camera, buy my 5mp, my 2mp my 720 none of them wanted to load lol..

I click on the PLayback area I am like Yay it is showing me my Recorded data this is going to work.. I press play and All windows load up with "You Have No Right" Huh say what who is the owner here lol...

I bring up Edge and log in and Play back works there... hummm so does live view just so I was not making people wonder lol...

One thing with IE you also have an area for Backup there is a tab for Backup on the Main Screen of the GUI and gives you a second window because now 7 icons and not 6 like Chrome and Edge have for it...

To be Honest I wish there was old FW on the FW page because I would go back if I was able..
Be Safe.