Web Browser Login Session Time

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
jeremy.mathis

Web Browser Login Session Time

Post by jeremy.mathis »

Hello,
Is there a way to customize the login session time when using a web browser? I get really annoyed having the browser open and even when I am active in the window making changes and input and it pops up a message saying, "Authorize failed, Please login again!" because of a hard set session time limit. Am I missing something that I can edit on this? Thanks...

ethan6757

Re: Web Browser Login Session Time

Post by ethan6757 »

check in the settings tab login session time, and set the duration of it, maybe the default setting is making authorization failed.
James.S

Post by James.S »

jeremy.mathis wrote:Hello,
Is there a way to customize the login session time when using a web browser? I get really annoyed having the browser open and even when I am active in the window making changes and input and it pops up a message saying, "Authorize failed, Please login again!" because of a hard set session time limit. Am I missing something that I can edit on this? Thanks...

In my search, I was unable to find this feature within the settings of a 1051 camera and a few others. I went ahead and reached out to our R&D team about this feature as we have it in our DVRs/DVRs.
outflyin

Post by outflyin »

James.S wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:53 am
jeremy.mathis wrote:Hello,

In my search, I was unable to find this feature within the settings of a 1051 camera and a few others. I went ahead and reached out to our R&D team about this feature as we have it in our DVRs/DVRs.

Have you found a solution to this yet?

It is very annoying to have to login again whenever I need to pan the camera.

Thanks.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sadly if your using the 2019 FW the camera logs out every day for reasons unknown but is something that was added to the last FW and while the video and audio will play in stand by mode once you try and move the camera or go to setup it will make you log in again. While this might have been added for reasons we don't understand I am going to guess it was for sure security... Maybe that was one of the Leaks in the camera audio system and only way to fix the issue was to make it so the camera isn't online all the time. I don't know just a guess...
Be Safe.
jack7

Post by jack7 »

You could try Amcrest Surveillance Pro and Amcrest View Pro. They do not time out.