Viewing Setup Screens on Monitor

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
hawkeye62

Viewing Setup Screens on Monitor

Post by hawkeye62 »

I have an NVR4108-HS for recording cameras on my network. I use Amcrest Surveillance Pro to view my cameras with a PC. I recently had some issues with the 4108 and wanted to check some settings using the monitor connected to the 4108. But, when I powered up the monitor all I could see was camera views. I couldn't figure out how to view the 4108 internal settings. Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards, Jim
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Viewing Setup Screens on Monitor

Post by Revo2Maxx »

On the GUI to get to the Menus Right click the screen anywhere.. Then there is main menu and other options. If you setup a Pattern and have to log in after every 10 min of no mouse movement then put in the pattern or password. Then the menu comes up.
Be Safe.
hawkeye62

Post by hawkeye62 »

Thanks for the reply. I don't know how I missed that!

Best regards, Jim
hawkeye62

Post by hawkeye62 »

I did some browsing of my 4108 with the GUI. I didn't see anything that I can't get on my laptop with the Web interface. There was one problem with the GUI, or I should say with the monitor. Some 4108 screens have click points at the very bottom of the screen, and my monitor cuts them off. Not totally off but enough that I can't tell what it is. So, I guess I will use the web interface for future interaction with the 4108.

Regards, Jim