URL CGI HTTP Commands?

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
whmoorejr

URL CGI HTTP Commands?

Postby whmoorejr » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:00 pm

I can use the rtsp for some things.... (ip cam viewer iPhone app)
rtsp://[username]:[password]@[IPaddress]:[port]/cam/realmonitor?

but I'm looking for other ways to access a camera on the NVR.... particularly a snapshot.

I've tried various methods with no success. For a newer HD Foscam camera, for example,
http://[IPaddress]:[port]/cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcig?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=[username]&pwd=[password]

i've been trying different variations of commands and user/password methods, again with little or no success.
The closest I have gotten was
http:/[IPaddress]:[port]/cgi-bin/[email protected]=[username]&p=[password]
This popped up a user/password dialogue box, I entered my credentials and I got a blank screen with a little blue box with a ? in it.

For cameras that are on the home network, I can still get the jpg by accessing the camera directly... for camera's attached to the nvr on a different network segment, I can't get to the cameras directly.

Zach

Re: URL CGI HTTP Commands?

Postby Zach » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Hello,

All of the CGI and API information can be found in the attached document.
Attachments
Amcrest_HTTP_API V1.51.pdf
(1.44 MiB) Downloaded 3111 times
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

whmoorejr

Postby whmoorejr » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Thank you for the document... but still no luck on my end.... even with the correct URL..... after the authentication dialogue box, I just get the blue question mark image.

Zach

Postby Zach » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Here is url I used to get a snapshot

Code: Select all

http://admin:[email protected]/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi?channel=0

admin is the username, admin1 is the password, and channel 0 really output channel 1. (That's how programming arrays are setup a lot of times with 0 as the first item).

With this, it should no longer ask you for a username and password.

Edit: I just realized I have the default HTTP port of 80 so it isn't shown. If you have a custom HTTP port, say 4321, it would look like this:

Code: Select all

http://admin:[email protected]:4321/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi?channel=0
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Eurisko

Postby Eurisko » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Unfortunately the Roku blocks that format (much like Internet Explorer does). As a result, I can't do any testing or use my Amcrest in the way I was intending. The Foscam's allow for a usr=username&pwd=password on the query string. Is there any chance you can add this functionality?

whmoorejr

Postby whmoorejr » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:57 am

Bump...
Any updates to this? On top of IE, I have tried using Safari and Chrome with the http://user:[email protected] with no luck.

I can view all my cameras individually on their IP addresses using Foscam's URLs.... but not the Amcrest.

As a side effect to this, I had to add a multiple POE Injector and bypass my NVR's built in switch so I can maintain access to individual camera streams.

Come on Amcrest, you are killing me with this.

1) Change the URL thing so more people can access the NVR through different means
2) Please do a firmware update to allow more switch control (keep the POE ports on the same network would be nice or some sort of virtual host) - reason #1 why Hikvision NVRs are gaining popularity.

Melvin
Site Admin

Postby Melvin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:47 pm

Hello whmoorejr,

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. I will pass on your feedback to our R&D department.

TheUberOverLord
Site Admin

Postby TheUberOverLord » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Eurisko wrote:Unfortunately the Roku blocks that format (much like Internet Explorer does). As a result, I can't do any testing or use my Amcrest in the way I was intending. The Foscam's allow for a usr=username&pwd=password on the query string. Is there any chance you can add this functionality?

Please see this:

https://amcrest.com/forum/general-discu ... html#p4854

Don

miriulaUnula

How To Merge A number of MP3 Files Into 1 File For Your Kindle?

Postby miriulaUnula » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:17 pm

You'd assume it might be very simple to mix a number of MP3 recordsdata into one, whereas preserving all the ID3 tag metadata and without re-encoding the audio (which is lossy). Easy File Joiner is a primary package deal with few further options. You may't add any separators to the documents mp3 merge with that program, but you'll be able to with TXTcollector. This software also joins BAT, CSV, DAT, LOG, REG and other file codecs. Save the TXTcollector Zip to Windows from this Softpedia page , and click Extract all in File Explorer to unzip the file and run by the setup. Then open this system's window proven under.
Merge MP3 is a simple transportable utility to merge MP3 files into one lengthy MP3. There could also be times when it is advisable mp3 merge to merge MP3 information into one recording e.g. merge quite a few ripped CD tracks into one or combine a number of chapters of an audiobook etc.
Nonetheless, many people that utilize this audio editor have issues concerning its performance. These issues embody a hard to use person interface that can cause confusion especially for first time customers. Because it needs to be put in, issues of lagging and unresponsiveness are also included on this problem.
The appliance is suitable for creating long audio mixes, for uninterrupted play time, instead of composing a playlist, as an illustration. You may additionally set quality options, output file dimension, audio channels and bit price. The software program means that you can choose between a continuing or a variable bit price and set the minimum, most and average values, from 32 up to 320 KB per second.
The inbuilt free MP3 joiner software enables you to create your personal mash-ups by joining audio information and recordings to a single musical file (audio concatenation). For example, you can join your separate audiobook chapters into one big audiobook to organize your audio books; combine multiple music tracks into one non-cease audio CD; put together jokes by becoming a member of fully totally different sayings of your mates and so forth. It is as much as you.
Added auto detection of whether or not VBR frame is needed in the merged file. As soon as cut up with the device you'll be able to nonetheless enjoy the identical quality of the audio files. The entire Splitting course of is a cakewalk and is completed in just a few clicks.
I'm very glad with this program. It is very simple, straightforward to use in addition to very quick. Also, it helps batch joining and changing audio information that depart us away from long time ready. That has the advantage of not having to encode the combined WAV file to MP3 to play it again.

miriulaUnula

MP3 Joiner, Be a part of MP3 Information, Merge MP3, Mix MP3

Postby miriulaUnula » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Free MP3 Cutter Joiner is an lightweight device that is easy to use and has a plain looking interface. Then - VOILA - at the moment (12-12-12), I decided to strive once more and see if maybe that toolbar had been eliminated, and it had, so I downloaded the app, and WOW - I am so happy mp3 merge to have this little fella again once more!!! Evidently, almost certainly, is that I now have tons of merged files to compensate for, however it will be a pleasure to do so with this quick little app.
Is there the library which mechanically merge mp3 information to be one file as similar as the I've already check mp3 merge about with Thaiwords. I believe that's the correctest Thai 's pronounciation. I've already check Thai 's pronounciation with tone marks that is not work.
All the above App are tested and performing very nicely. I hope that Reduce Merge and Play MP3 songs Ringtone in Android article will enable you to. Do your research too, after going by way of this article and operating on the same, and do comment below together with your expertise. Your beneficial comment will enrich our knowledge too. What Edjing have a bonus over this apps, is the power to merge music in a synchronized means, that is, a sudden change of song or music may be overcome by this app. I'll create a tutorial describing the same.
The filename1.mp3” half defines the source directory of your recordsdata. Changing filename1.mp3” with the precise url path of your recordsdata. This will combine all mp3 information in the file alphanumerically. If you happen to only want to join recordsdata starting with a letter a, simply add an a” before ”, in order that's afilename1.mp3.
The inbuilt free MP3 joiner device lets you create your personal mash-ups by joining audio files and recordings to a single musical file (audio concatenation). For example, you possibly can be a part of your separate audiobook chapters into one large audiobook to arrange your audio books; combine a number of music tracks into one non-cease audio CD; put together jokes by becoming a member of completely different sayings of your pals and so forth. It is as much as you.
Added auto detection of whether or not VBR body is required within the merged file. Once break up with the instrument you can nonetheless get pleasure from the identical high quality of the audio files. The entire Splitting course of is a cakewalk and is completed in only a few clicks.
Click "Obtain" to obtain the consequence mp3 file when merge successed. If you want to join MP3s together, Merge MP3 is an easy program that does precisely that very well, and no more. Now it's a must to choose recordsdata from wherever in your laptop. Here within the instance I chosen two files, i.e. Kites01 and Kites 02.

Return to “NVRs / DVRs”