Strange issue with my 7108-AI Anyone else?

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Strange issue with my 7108-AI Anyone else?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So today I was asked by one of my friends to look up something that happen couple of days ago, This would have been on my 7108 so I go to the storage and try to look however there is 4 days that it has no recordings. As you can see from the Search of today there is a good amount of usage everyday.

What I have it setup for is Ch1 IVS rules and the others SMD and or Motion.

So then I go to look at the Storage info for the DVR and find that there is nothing there to setup for Record or not. and the Schedules for all days are setup the same so it isn't like I have them days setup not to record plus you can see the rest of the month after my last Format has recorded just not them 4 days. Now I will admit that I did take a camera from my 7108 and put it on one of my other DVR's for a short time for some testing however as you can see the 4 days have no record even of the other channels. Also didn't swap long for testing.

Anyone having same issue? HDD is new WD Purple last year and I have had other HDD last way longer then a year in my older DVR's from years past...
Screenshot (3049).png
Screenshot (3049).png (110.48 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
Screenshot (3050).png
Screenshot (3050).png (61.21 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe