SANNCE xPOE Cameras

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
balefuleidolon

SANNCE xPOE Cameras

Post by balefuleidolon »

I bought a new house and it came with SANNCE I61BC xPOE Cameras installed, but the previous owner took the NVR with them. SANNCE does not sell the NVR individually. Decided to get the Amcrest NV2104E NVR but it doesn't recognize the cameras at all. Does it have anything to do with the cameras being xPOE and the NVR not being compatible? Is there an Amcrest NVR that is compatible? I am at a loss at how I can even use these cameras that are already installed. Any suggestions or help troubleshooting would be appreciated.

IP Camera
(Model Number: I61BC)
Camera Video Resolution 2MP (1920 X 1080)
Image Sensor 1/2.7" SC2235P CMOS Sensor
Signal System XPoE
Video compression H.264
Lens 3.6 mm
Angle of View 70°
Number of Infrared LEDs 24
Night Vision Distance Up to 100 ft/30 m
IR-Cut Filter Yes
Ethernet RJ45 X1 (10/100 M)
General Housing Metal
Operating Temperature -4 °F – 140 °F /-20 °C – 60 °C
Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
Weatherproof Rating IP66
Dimension (L X W X H) 6.89” X 2.36” X 2.36”/175 X 60 X 60 mm (Including the Bracket)
Weight 0.66 lb./300 g
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: SANNCE xPOE Cameras

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the FORUM..

I am not sure that the cameras are able to work with other NVR's One of the long standing issue with Sannce the the Sister company Annke is they try to stand as lone companies when in fact they are just a OEM brand of a much bigger company and as such they tend to sell products that are in need to work with system of its own. There are a good number of things that you can do that might help you but I do have some of the Annke brand IP cameras that will not work with my Amcrest Recorder but does with my Annke Recorders. Tried everything, So here is 1 things you will need to do if they are in fact able to work with your NVR, You will want to log into the Cameras WebUI if it offers one, then you will want to go to the Security area of the camera and what your looking for is somewhere you can turn on ONVIF. Once you turn it on you will also need to make sure that you don't need to make a ONVIF user some do some don't offer the option only using the admin will work.. If that option isn't anywhere within the WebUI of the cameras then to be fair my guess would be they don't offer outside connection to other recorders.

If that is the case, you can buy some of the Annke brand DVR's that you can turn off the BNC camera slots and make it a NVR in theory.. Like one of my DVR's is 8ch with 2 IP out of the box, However the 8ch I can turn them from as I said BNC connected cameras slots into being IP slots and then my DVR would in a since be a 10ch NVR just have connections for HD analog cameras not in use if you understand. However to be fair best option would be to find the Sannce NVR that the cameras go to on Ebay or some other market place as normally offered pennies on the dollar..
Be Safe.
balefuleidolon

Re: SANNCE xPOE Cameras

Post by balefuleidolon »

I just confirmed with SANNCE their cameras are not ONVIF compliant. Apparently their "xPOE" branding is not actually real POE, which is why they aren't compatible with other recorders. Seems other brands also push their own "ePOE" "uPOE" and "sPOE" versions. They use a special twisted cable, not the POE standard cable.

Thanks for your recommendations, I will check out eBay which will likely be the cheaper and easiest option.