Push notifications stopped working after firmware update

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
mishab

Push notifications stopped working after firmware update

Post by mishab »

I have made a mistake of updating my nvr firmware and now push notifications stopped working. Basically I have 3 IP cameras writing video to the nvr. I have reinstalled the app on my iphone, but it did not resolve the issue. When adding the camera directly in the amcrest pro and enabling push notifications for at least one camera, push notifications for that camera are working. Hence I do not think the issue is with the phone or the camera. The issue as i see it is with the nvr. I think i tried everything and the only thing that is remaining is the firewall. Could it be that the network packets not reaching servers running push notifications services? If so how to find that out?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Push notifications stopped working after firmware update

Post by Revo2Maxx »

First Hello and Welcome to the Forum

It sounds like you might want to look at the NVR under the hdd area and make sure that you have your NVR setup to record snapshots.. Then you will also need to make sure that the Snapshots are setup in the schedule for the nvr and the channel you want if you want this on all channels once you setup for the first one just click copy and then all and apply and all channels will be given the option.. I would also remove the Full time Snapshot option from the scheduling and only leave motion snapshots because of left full time it will only fill up your HDD faster... again would want to make that change in all channels
Be Safe.