ProHD 1080P DVR blue and red light blinking

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
gmeckel

ProHD 1080P DVR blue and red light blinking

Post by gmeckel »

Hi There,

I have a ProHD 1080P approx. 3 years old Just today the blue light on front and the red mouse light started blinking. Rebooted power same thing. I can not get access to my cameras from my amcrest view phone app. now. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you
gmeckel

Re: ProHD 1080P DVR blue and red light blinking

Post by gmeckel »

It was the Hard Drive which crashed
Docsab

Post by Docsab »

When your hard drive crashed were you still able to access the system login and menu? I have total video loss and cannot log into app and am trying to figure out if its my HDD. I appreciate any insight. Thanks
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

If it is an issue with your HDD just Remove the 2 cables from inside that connect the HDD to the NVR and turn on NVR the system should come online.. If the system don't boot even without the HDD connected then the system is Dead. Time for Replacement..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Docsab

Post by Docsab »

Thanks Revo2Maxx.

I think time to replace...
JoeT

Post by JoeT »

gmeckel , how did you resolve the issue , I have same issue with my 3 year old system . red light blinking on mouse and blue light blinking on front of system . Do I need to replace ?
Thanks