NVR4108 P2P Amcrest View

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
sig

NVR4108 P2P Amcrest View

Post by sig »

I have a properly operating NVR4108 IP setup that I can access via IOS Phone and Amcrest View Pro app from anywhere. So, that means that I have the P2P function of the NVR enabled. I am also able to access any camera individually via P2P. However, when I attempt to Login the NVR remotely from the web using a Windows machine and MS IE-11 browser on the "P2P Web-Gateway" and the "Device" tab and AMR number inserted along with "admin" and password it reports back "Invalid S/N, be sure to enable P2P in your device." I am also able to view all cameras individually using the "P2P Web-Gateway" browser function but not via the NVR. What am I doing wrong?

I would like to have the NVR accessible via the browser in order to view past recordings that it appears the IOS app will not do. While viewing the cameras individually I can access their SD card motion sensing recordings but need the continuous record access of the NVR to roll-back in time.
jack7

Re: NVR4108 P2P Amcrest View

Post by jack7 »

If you can't get P2P amcrestview.com to work with NVR, you could try DDNS and port forwarding with Amcrest Web UI or Surveillance Pro. Amcrest Surveillance Pro also supports P2P.

https://support.amcrest.com/hc/en-us/ar ... our-Device
sig

Re: NVR4108 P2P Amcrest View

Post by sig »

Thank you Jack!