NVR push notification set up

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
RoadKing13

NVR push notification set up

Post by RoadKing13 »

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and could use some advise. How do I set up push notifications using Amcrest NVR Web access?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: NVR push notification set up

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum

In Truth you don't.. You want push you need to setup in your Amcrest App...

From the NVR you would have to setup Email and to tell you the truth the App is much faster and no Extra Storage usage in your Email.. Also depending on your NVR Email may not work to start with..

Make sure your system is in P2P mode, Then if you setup your phone to work on IP setup for the NVR you will want to Remove the NVR from your App and Set up again using P2P Method. Once you do that your push will work outside of your own network like while your out shopping or at the Beach or well you get the idea..

If you don't know where or how to setup in the Amcrest Phone app it is easy and fast.. In the App, Click the 3 dots with 3 lines on the top left, then click the Push Notifications, then Configuration, then click the Device you want, Click the toggle, Then click for Push Type (I Choose Image is fastest) second to Live Feed anyway. Then click the type. Hate to say Motion Detection and a couple other features work. If your system has IVS like my AI hardware only Option is Face Detection but never can get that to work in push myself... Pick Motion then click on the camera(s) you want to get notices for then tap top left arrow then click on top right Disk looking icon to save...
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe