NV4108E cameras show status offline

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
jack7

Re: NV4108E cameras show status offline

Post by jack7 »

Not sure why you want to use cloud to view your cameras if you have a NVR. You can use the Amcrest Web UI or Surveillance Pro to view your cameras or NVR recordings on PC. Or you can use Amcrest View Pro to view them on android/IOS devices. If you don't use cloud and added your cameras to cloud, then delete them. Otherwise cloud can change camera settings at times when you don't want them changed.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: NV4108E cameras show status offline

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sorry you mistook my questions as questioning your ability to make good cables. Starting back in the 90's building Phone networks and pulling cat 1 and 2 for POT lines, Installing RJ11 and then over some time RJ45 on Cat 3 cables. For some people I guess I was pulling cabling before they were born. Then working with Cat5 and Cat5e building many Networks in large office buildings back in the Internet BOOM.. Design and building Internet Cafes.

So you asked a Question and for me I try and offer best help I can, give ideas of issues that it might be. NEVER once meaning to call your cable making inapt.

I would hope people could understand that when someone asks questions others might ask qualifying questions in return. Maybe offer something that someone might have over looked or hadn't tired to help with finding the ultimate solution.

So I was only able to make various conjectures on how the cabling may have been laid out. I have no way to see, or know so I based my questions on life experiences. In my years dealing with Many different Cat cables and connections I can tell you that at times even the BEST THOUGHT OUT INSTALL can have imperfections. Don't even have to have anything to do with the person installing the cable. I have had some rather bad terminals over the years. RJ45 ends that was missing a pin even. Not something you would know until you either test or hardware fails. Best for business to always test cable runs. having to send an employee back after hardware install and system online and fails by no fault of your own sadly it is still your fault for not testing in my mind.

The question you have about the Purple or Pink as you see it. It is a color of people that try to offer help to others. At times with ideas over history or ideas of a solution. If nothing else we can offer maybe talking with someone at the Tech Support by Email or Phone is there isn't anything that we could offer to help solve a problem. As much as I wish I was AI sadly I am only human and can make mistakes.

All in all there is most times always someone here to try and help day or night.
Be Safe.