NV4108E-A2 didn't update time after DST switch

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
swbrains

NV4108E-A2 didn't update time after DST switch

Post by swbrains »

I logged into the ASP Windows program today for my NVR (NV4108E-A2) and noticed the cameras were still showing the old time -- it hadn't "sprung forward" by one hour for daylight saving time.

I then logged into the NVR via the web interface and went to the date and time configuration page. All of the settings looked good with regard to using DST and which dates to change over.

I then logged into one my cameras' web interface and noticed that the camera date/time was now correct. I hadn't made any changes to any configurations in the web UI for the NVR or the camera.

I relaunched the ASP Windows program again and now all the cameras displayed the correct time. It seems as if just viewing the date/time page in the web UI allowed the NVR to update to the proper date/time without me changing anything.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with DST changes?

Thanks,
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: NV4108E-A2 didn't update time after DST switch

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Many times and some machine aka cameras eat micro SD same time so now I just manually and no issues. Cameras unless turned off auto update when you log into them your nvr may have updated the cameras after you logged into. I set my DVR/NVR to update cameras every 12hours to keep systems at same time
Be Safe.