No recording on NVR

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
zplugger

No recording on NVR

Post by zplugger »

My daughter has a amcrest nvr with 3- 5mp cameras hooked up. She had no internet for last 5 months so did not know there was a problem,she has internet now but get no notifications on her phone and no events on the nvr. I check the nvr and it has had no events since july, did the harddrive check and all was well.All the setting are set to record motion but nothing happens. Should I do a camera reset on all the cameras? Is there something else to check? The cameras all work but not seeing motion to record. Any suggestions apricated
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: No recording on NVR

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Reboot NVR double check network p2p is working and double check the cameras ch event motion is still enabled. What nvr and what cameras?
Be Safe.
zplugger

Post by zplugger »

Drove to daughter house last weekend to check out the system, all is working perfect. I loaded her system to my phone and everything works. The problem is her phone iPhone 13 pro, it stopped working last July. Thinking the phone did a update and crashed something. I went to all her setting and found nothing wrong, maybe someone on this forum had same problem with a iPhone. She won't default the phone back to factory, to many apps to reload. Not sure what to try next, any suggestions? The Cameras all come up on her phone just no notification's. Seems like the iPhone has a lot of setting for notifications.
zplugger

Post by zplugger »

My question is, if the notifications are working on the android phone then it has to be a setting on the iPhone causing the problem?