Motion notifications to Iphone not working

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Timmc

Motion notifications to Iphone not working

Post by Timmc »

I have been using the NV4108E for almost two years and the motion notifications to my Iphone stopped working a few days ago. I have never had this issue before. I checked all the settings on the nvr and also my phone, everything appears the same as always but I still am not receiving any notifications. They stopped working on my girlfriends phone too. Any ideas why??

Thank you in advance
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Motion notifications to Iphone not working

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Might be an issue right now with app. When I get home will post more about info needed and where to send it so it can get sorted out
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So you will want to contact Support and here is some info they will be looking for. Once you fill out the form there should be an area to fill in the rest of the info even if there is double info seeing there will be...
https://amcrest.com/amcrestsupport

Then in the Description please provide Support this info as well
1. SN
2. model
3.phone model
4. phone OS
5. Carrier
6. Region such as country
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Timmc

Post by Timmc »

Thanks. We actually have different phone carriers. One thing I forgot to mention was when clicking on “push notifications “ , that would instantly close the app on both of our phones over and over. I deleted the app on my Iphone and reinstalled it. That stopped the app from closing when clicking push notifications but did not help with still not receiving notifications.