IP4M-1053EW - Set up Questions

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Carl

IP4M-1053EW - Set up Questions

Post by Carl »

Just received the new IP4M-1053EW camera and need answers to the following questions.

Question #1 - How do I move the Date and Time from the upper right to the lower right on the picture?

Question #2 - How can I remove the Date and Time from the picture?

Question #3 - Can I change or eliminate the words "IP PTZ Camera" which appears in the picture in the lower left corner? How?

I can't seem to find a way to do this under the camera set up. Hope someone knows the answers. Thanks.
jack7

Re: IP4M-1053EW - Set up Questions

Post by jack7 »

Using Web UI, go to Setup/Video-Overlay tab. Drag text box to where you want it.
Carl

Post by Carl »

Thanks for the reply.
When I click on "IP PTZ Camera" nothing happens. When I double click the picture goes full screen. I also cannot reduce or enlarge picture as shown in attachment.

What am I doing wrong? Also, please explain how to delete this and Time and Date.
Attachments
Overlay.jpg
Overlay.jpg (228.02 KiB) Viewed 518 times
jack7

Post by jack7 »

Your PC probably has some kind of Windows scaling problem that makes the camera image too big. If you could see the menu under the image, you shouldn't have any problem understanding how to disable, change text, and move things.
You could try the instructions in the following link to see if it fixes the scaling problem.
https://amcrest.com/forum/technical-dis ... tml#p10805
Carl

Post by Carl »

Thank you very much.. Your last suggestion solved the problem.