I have no clue

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
timlab5555

I have no clue

Post by timlab5555 »

This is one of those dumb questions as I have no clue what it's called. I would like to know if my NVR can show 1 camera on the monitor and then wait 5 or 10 secs and toss another up there? So what is this called?
THanks
Dan
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: I have no clue

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes your NVR has a Tour Feature. You will have to setup what tours you want as I think they are all setup and will cycle though them all if you don't remove the ones you don't want. This also means on some cases it will even tour channels you don't even have connected if they are not removed. ..
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

This is from my 4108E-HS NVR. All others are like it that I own just this was one I was already logged into se was best to just make a snapshot from this one..

So yours should also look the same and function within the same type as well..
Screenshot (662).png
Screenshot (662).png (53.09 KiB) Viewed 4135 times
Be Safe.
timlab5555

Post by timlab5555 »

Okay Revo2Maxx -
I did find the page, and I tried to follow your instructions as normal to the "T". However, your setup is a little different then mine. But in all, I did get it to work, but very sadly it was awful. Now for the finer tips of this. At first, it does show the 4 cameras on the screen. Then the screen will cut down to 4 squares (with pictures), then down to 8 and then 16. After this, it does start all back over.
In addition to this, I can't seem to get my dvr to load. I put in the password for it, and it does show up in ASP. However, on the NVR I can get the NVR to bring it in, but that's it. Any suggestions on either one of these?
Thanks
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes as I was saying that you will need to remove the cameras from the list that you don't want. You can't just do this on the Single Camera page you will have to go to each of the other Tour pages 4, 8, 9 and 16 remove them from being on Tour and or change the way you want to see them if you want them to be part of the tour.

So I am clear, If you leave lets say 8ch setup you can setup in that how you want it displayed. Even having ch16 as your large image in displaying the lower 1-8 if any of that made sense. Sad that one couldn't just remove on lets say 8ch setup on last pages for your system the cameras missing like 27,28,29, 30, 31, 32 and let the system do a 2ch split just no way for that but would be cool

Anyway here is a picture of one of my 16ch NVR's that might give more info. IF you look at the picture you will see that if you only want 1 ch to cycle in tour then you will need to pick the 4, 8, 9 and 16ch tours and remove the tours you don't want and leave only the 1ch setup active with the channels you have installed.
Screenshot (708).png
Screenshot (708).png (104.14 KiB) Viewed 4127 times
Be Safe.