Glitch?

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
jazzbo

Glitch?

Post by jazzbo »

Got a weird problem and I (nor Amcrest support which is REALLY slow) haven't found a solution yet.

I have an NVR and 8 cameras, and have for 3 years now. I always use (by default) the "9 panel" view so I can see all 8 cams in equal portion. One of those 8 have gone black; however, the camera still works 100% on single or "4 panel" views (anything 8 or more and it's blank, see img attached). It's always the same camera that does this regardless of where I put it in the view. In 8+ view it also shows 0 Kb/s for that channel (but as I said streams perfect other ways).

I primarily use the system directly (TV and mouse attached to NVR), but the issue is the same there, via "Surveillance Pro" in PC, and via amcrestview.com. On the phone app (Android) specifically, it won't even work in single/4-panel view like it does everywhere else.

I've reset/rebooted the camera, I've done the same to the NVR, I've updated the firmware, gone through about every little fix I (and support) can think of thus far, but nothing has changed. Thus far I can't even narrow down where the problem really is (the NVR, the camera, the router, the cables, etc)*

*My system is all hardwired, so wifi is out of the equation, and has a dedicated router so it doesn't "mix" with any other in-network traffic.

...Any ideas???
Attachments
CameraBlank.jpg
CameraBlank.jpg (5.09 MiB) Viewed 872 times
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Glitch?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello Welcome to the forum.

It is really hard to say.

I do have the same issue (Had until about 10 min ago) on my 4116E-HS NVR.. I have taken the time to look rather then just change all my 9grid to S1 and change my Ch1 to M that was how I was working with my Issue for a while..

What kind of camera is on Ch1?
What NVR are you working with?
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe