FPS Issue

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
i8Tyler

FPS Issue

Post by i8Tyler »

I have the AMDV20M4-4B-B with 2 camera's setup. I was just messing around with some setting in the Surveillance Pro app on windows and I noticed one of my cameras had the ability to go 30fps and the other was capped at 15fps so I changed the one I could to 30 fps and applied it just to see what would happen. I went back into liveview and noticed the camera that was capped at 15 fps had an even lower fps so I went back to check and it auto dropped that cameras fps to 7fps. Now I just tried to put both cameras back to 15fps and the one it dropped the fps to 7 is still not updating back to 15fps after applying setting and saving. I have tried pretty much everything I could from just the windows app.

Both cams are at
H.264H
1080P
15FPS
BRC CBR
2048Kbps

Not sure if this is a software problem with Surveillance Pro or if it's with my system?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: FPS Issue

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear your having some issues. Not sure really other then maybe there is a config type limit for your system. I know one of my dvr's has some strange 12fps at 1080p lol so I record at 720 at 30fps and don't know how I missed it but was on WD1 just now lol Because I swapped ch last month and forgot to change encoding opps.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe