DVR/NVR ftp server data

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

DVR/NVR ftp server data

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So thought it was odd, I have cleared out most FTP server earlier today. I get a Notice in my software about high traffic on my 7108 that is my AI DVR and on ch1 sure today there was 580 cars and 28 people on my system so there was loads of images jpg however I was told loads of dav files. So I went to look and sure enough 3 days moved from my DVR to the FTP server. Come to find out seeing I normally format my HDD by now it seems that when the space gets low and before it starts to overwrite old data my 7108 uploads the data to the FTP server if one was setup. So I have my AI NVR and my 4108e setup to FTP as well. AI NVR don't do a very good job but I am going to let it go and see if it also backs up to the FTP when filled..

This was something interesting thought I would share.

https://youtu.be/ckg3xmmksLo

Please at 1:25 to 1:30 mute or turn down the audio if using Headphones. Sorry had to cough tried to mute it but couldn't get to the button and don't know how to edit that out..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe