Does Amcrest Have a Multi Hard Drive Model

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
nmsr1196

Re: Does Amcrest Have a Multi Hard Drive Model

Post by nmsr1196 »

@Revo2Maxx
Yes, I wonder is others have the same issue.
Are you experiencing some of those issues from the playback?
I just wish that Amcrest would add notes to their NVRs stating if x-camera is used you may experience some issues.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Does Amcrest Have a Multi Hard Drive Model

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sadly I don't have any of the issues with playback.. Oddly I did at one point and that was right after the Update and I hadn't done a Reset of the NVR. So I reset the NVR back to Factory setting and since I have not seen any issues outside my own lack of understanding of the Menu right now and at first after reset when it had changed the output format down and didn't look very good over my Monitor screen.

SO I am going to change some cameras around and setup them back to the Normal high MP of the cameras max and setup on my 2116-hs as most of the ones on that NVR are 1080p and 3mp.. My 8mp and 5mp and 4mp cameras are on my other NVR's but set at 1080p mainly because of the Age of the cameras and lack of quality night pictures where they work great as 1080p format..
Be Safe.