Cameras recording / playback inconsistency

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
esalomo

Cameras recording / playback inconsistency

Post by esalomo »

Hi,
I have the NV4108E-HS with 8 x IP8M-T2599E cameras attached to it and 6T HDD installed in the NVR.
All is working good for 2 years now BUT I noticed lately that 4 cameras (5,6,7,8) out of the 8 are recording in a different rate that the First 4 cameras -
The first 4 cameras are recording continuously with no issue - sec. after sec. the last 4 cameras are recording frames only every 2-3 sec. and not continuously so the playback looks like jump between frames and not continues recording.
I'm not sure if this was like that from day one or only started lately.
I compared all setting of cameras configuration, storage setup etc. in the NVR and all 8 cameras seems to have the same configuration.
Am I missing anything? is it a hidden configuration somewhere? limitation of the NVR? failure ?
Anyone face similar thing?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Cameras recording / playback inconsistency

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Sorry for the issues your having. Anyway you can upload a couple of pictures of the settings for 1 working camera and one that isn't under the NVR's Camera Encoding page.

So say 1-4 are working so log into the WebUI of the NVR. click on Management, Cameras, Encode and showing ch1 take a snapshot, Then 5-8 you said wasn't working right so do the same just choose one of the non working channels like say 6 and take a snapshot and upload the 2 images.
Be Safe.
esalomo

Re: Cameras recording / playback inconsistency

Post by esalomo »

Hi,
See attached 2 screenshots from the management console you asked for - looks both the same configuration to me - for Camera1 and Camera5
[img]C:\Screenshot 2023-01-14 204203.png[/img]
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-01-14 204203.png
Screenshot 2023-01-14 204203.png (42.33 KiB) Viewed 882 times