Buzzer and Voice Prompts

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
jimrileysfarm

Re: Buzzer and Voice Prompts

Post by jimrileysfarm »

I wonder if this is some windows pop-up issue, because I only get one pop-up alert per start of ASP.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Not sure that it is really. But now that you mention it it seems like that might be what I have had as well. Now last night it took over 2 hours for the first alert and found that odd. I left it open for a while however had to reset my computer, bringing ASP back up after and little while later I had another alert. However I haven't had another one since and never thought about it being related to opening up of ASP. Looking at my FTP server there was 6 events today that should have had the alert I did restart ASP little white ago again and again just had an alert so it is more then I have had in the past but still not something I feel would be enough to make me feel like I wouldn't miss something if I was relying on this feature.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
jack7

Post by jack7 »

I found that to get Motion Detect voice alarm and popup from more than one LAN connected camera, I had to go to ASP main screen>Events and set up each camera for Motion Detect Notify and Link Video.  That took some experimenting and effort.  There is a Copy To function.
The above may also apply to NVRs.