ASP does not show cameras

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
rarparker

ASP does not show cameras

Post by rarparker »

The older version of ASP worked fine for me. I performed a reinstall of windows 10 and installed the new version of ASP and cameras do not show up. These cameras are wired directly to the NVR. Please help. Thanks.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (33.75 KiB) Viewed 2908 times
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: ASP does not show cameras

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum

The area your in is Device Config and that is the Area after you find the Devices on the Device page. Here you can see my 2 captures of the current role of my ASP not all my systems but the one I have on this computer.. Other computers run other ASP and other systems.. But give you an idea of the 2 areas.. first one is like your and is where you would make Config changes to each device the second image is the one where you would find the devices on your computer.. By the way when I do a Search on my computer only one that comes up since the NEW ASP has come out is my ASH21 when doing a search so you might have same issue and doing so just means you will need to have the SN like looking at mine some are on IP and some are on Serial Numbers for P2P access... Either way they had to be Hard Entered..
Screenshot (1099).png
Screenshot (1099).png (43.04 KiB) Viewed 2906 times
Screenshot (1100).png
Screenshot (1100).png (80.28 KiB) Viewed 2906 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
rarparker

Post by rarparker »

Yes, thank you for your help! I added a new device and used the P2P setup and worked first try! Thanks again!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Awesome glad to hear you have it sorted out now..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe