Anyone have AMDV5M16 DVR in use?

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Anyone have AMDV5M16 DVR in use?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I have a local person that I was working with that has some 12 and 10 year old machines that he wanted to update. So with him having 12ch in use I thought the ADMV5M16 DVR would be a good upgrade to give him some better and higher quality options then what he is using right now. He has been just Full time recording on all 12 channels and thought I would help him with some IVS rules for better use of the 4TB that the machines he bought will come installed with. Looking at the manual it mentions about IVS and what is offered for the 8ch and wonder if anyone with the 16ch has some insight to what it has over the 8ch.. The picture below is form the Online Manual. I am trying to write up something so when the DVR's gets to his businesses I can have an idea of what we will be able to setup within the AI portion of the DVR. This way it will record longer then just doing full time recording. Right now there is no Audio cameras installed but is something I also explained how he could do this so it don't just pick up the over head music that plays all day. So audio info isn't needed at this time only IVS or SMD info on the 16ch..
Screenshot (198).png
Screenshot (198).png (137.37 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
Be Safe.