Anyone have a 4108E-A2 Like to see the WebUI Page

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Anyone have a 4108E-A2 Like to see the WebUI Page

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Anyway looking for a Picture of the WebUI front page to the 4108E-A2 or any in the A2 line? Prefer a Picture of the WebUI front page with and without your AI cameras active.

Also maybe users with the 5xxx series that has AI enabled with a AI camera.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Anyone have a 4108E-A2 Like to see the WebUI Page

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Ok don't know if there is a 4116E-A2 I have seen the 08 and 08E..

So I can't say I have seen the WebUI of an updated unit yet however I thought I would touch base on some things I think may help others that are looking to buy one..

As I have said in another post somewhere the 4108E-A2 and the others in the A2 format work in AI mode only with AI type cameras.

So lets say you installed a couple different types of cameras and here will be the results. For now I will say the Amcrest 1046EW-AI camera and 2496EW-V2

You setup the cameras to use IVS with Tripwire and or Intrusion. When you get an event from the 2496 it will not have a know type of trigger however when the 1046 setup with IVS it will in the search from the NVR give a result of what type of event triggered the IVS rules..

So in the top left 2 you can see there are human as the event type however in the rest they say unknown that is a 1046 (True AI camera VS a 2496v2 that has IVS however no way to tell what it is) If you were to use a Amcrest 4216E-AI NVR or one with in the AI family it will use the info from the Amcrest NVR to know what the event type is and can even use 4 channels for AI on the NVR with out using a AI camera.
Screenshot (2533).png
Screenshot (2533).png (417.79 KiB) Viewed 219 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe