ANNKE Cameras

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
tanr2001

ANNKE Cameras

Post by tanr2001 »

Can Amcrest NV4108-HS work with ANNKE Cameras?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: ANNKE Cameras

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes the NV4108-HS can work with Annke Cameras but the Truth of the matter is can Annke Camera your asking about work with something outside of the Annke Family? That is the true Question..

So the Reason I say this is because while Annke is a company that tries to say they are Annke and not a Rebrand of Hikvision anyone that has knowledge of how these things work can do a few different things and one of the TOP things is search your Annke Mac Address it will come back as Hikvision.

So there are a few things that might need to be done, If your camera is ONVIF and not Annke Pri, then you can go into your Setup menu and turn on ONVIF and might even need to setup a ONVIF user depending on the Device in question... Once that is done and the camera is Active because you will also need to Activate the camera using some software by Annke..

So now here is something that I keep forgetting when I am trying to connect my Annke IP camera or other OEM HIK products I keep forgetting that they only have in most cases 1 log in ability.. So if you have that camera connected to the Hikvision IVMS 4200 software or some other sort of software and or even hardware then the camera won't connect to anything else..

Now I can't talk about anything knew like a Color VU type camera or as they might Call it "Ace Color Night Vision" that is to new and might have more then 1 log on ability but personally kind of doubt it..
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

IN your WebUI it would look something like this
Screenshot (844).png
Screenshot (844).png (27.48 KiB) Viewed 4667 times
Be Safe.
tanr2001

Post by tanr2001 »

WOW, your response is very details and helpful. Thank you so VERY much!