Amcrest View Pro app

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Lorenc

Amcrest View Pro app

Post by Lorenc »

I am receiving push notifications which is good, but when I click on 1 notification, I lose the others. The only push notifications I receive in the Events List on the Amcrest View Pro app, are those that I have clicked on. I messaged Amcrest Support and they told me to Factory reset the nvr. I did that but have the same issue. Any suggestions from the members?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Amcrest View Pro app

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sorry I don't understand what your trying to ask?

So you have a NVR and HDD installed, you have setup that system to the Amcrest View Pro app, then in the app you have picked Push, Then in the Push events only ones that get listed are ones that you clicked on?

So if an event happen and your watching a movie or at Dinner and didn't look at the event there will be no detail of the Push that you got? Or

Are you asking why there is nothing when you click on the Push event list, Like no Video, or Images?
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I did post something and I did Remove it about my S21 Ultra not working. I have since changed a couple of Cameras around and found the issue where I wasn't getting push. My Amcrest App is working as expected it was the way I had that camera working within my NVR as to why I wasn't getting Push. So then my Next question is.

For keeping a record, are you looking for where the Records are Stored to be able to look over after the fact?

So I know in older ones, or Maybe not as I have so many apps for different companies, but on some of my other apps and even DMSS there is a Event list. In my AVP that is on my S21 Ultra there is no longer a list that I can find without going to the left top, then click on Push Notifications, Event List. Then in there the ones that are Greyed out are ones that I have looked at the ones that are darker in color with a Dot are ones that I have not looked at. Is that what your trying to find because the App shows the Orange Dot saying there is an Event but no way to just open and have a list there on the main screen?
SmartSelect_20211031-143307_Amcrest View Pro.jpg
SmartSelect_20211031-143307_Amcrest View Pro.jpg (311.04 KiB) Viewed 868 times
Be Safe
Lorenc

Post by Lorenc »

Sorry if my original inquiry was confusing. There are times that I can get multiple push notifications from various cameras around my house and they show up on my mobile device. If I click on one notification and view it, all other notifications are gone. The only one that show up the events is the one I viewed. In regards to your other question, if I am out I do get a message on my mobile device that something triggered my camera, thus the notification.

I do have a smart door bell and have the Smart Home app. Every time something triggers my door bell, it shows up in the events section and I can view each triggered incident. The front door bell is not connected to the nvr.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes sorry as I said I don't really understand what your asking?

So when an event comes up in Amcrest View Pro, I get an Alert on my Phone, I get a good few alerts on my phone, But when one comes in I get another and it just Stacks. Are you asking about them not stacking and having them come in on a Per Item basis?

I would guess that if your asking for that maybe go over to the Feature Request and ask them to add it if they can in the next release of the app.

Outside of that right now for me anyway, It is 2 presses of the tabs to get to the Event list after playing one. I think it is for trying to keep App Clutter down so now there is only 1 event listed even if 10 come in since the last one you watched..

I will try and see if I can at least get a Event list back on the Apps front page or Viewing page. like some of my other device apps work. I mean even the Smart home app has Events on the main listing of the app..
Be Safe