Amcrest Surveilance Pro unable to export less than 1 hour

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
yjoo0605

Amcrest Surveilance Pro unable to export less than 1 hour

Post by yjoo0605 »

Hello All,

I have Amcrest DVR, and am accessing it via Amcrest Surveilance Pro installed on Windows 10 PC when copying video into thumb drive, etc.
So, I go in to playback, get to the range of time, and use clip function (once at the start and once at the end) to cut say 5 minute worth of video. However, when I try to export it, the export function defaults to full 1 hour worth of video instead of 5 minute clip I cut. I checked to confirm that clock on PC and DVR matches. I had no issue with previous version of Amcrest Surveilance Pro. Anyone else having this issue?

Amcrest Surveilance Pro version V2.003.000001.0
Amcrest DVR: NV5216E-8P
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Amcrest Surveilance Pro unable to export less than 1 hour

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum

So yes one would wish it was as easy as it is in the webUI or the NVR's GUI, However in this case you would want to click where you want to start as you have said above and then rather then pressing it again like normal a second time you will want to move the little red bar on the right of the area that is 1 hour from where you started. So in my case right now I started looking at my 4216E-AI NVR footage on Ch6 at noon, I wanted to DL an area of time from 12:11 through 12:48 and when I pressed the Cut, It started it at 12:11 and ended at 1:11, However I moved that area of time on the right back to the point that I wanted to save and pressed the Cut icon again and after telling I wanted it set as MP4 it DL only that section that I choose. So now you have to with this ASP setup for the first part with the cut button, then move the bar that comes up as 1 hour by default and move to the amount of time you want using the right side of the bar to drag back then press cut again and save it where and like you want from the drop down menus.
Be Safe.
yjoo0605

Post by yjoo0605 »

Thank you!! It worked like charm!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

You're Welcome.

Enjoy
Be Safe.