Amcrest NVR FTP issue

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
ekorkoryiza

Amcrest NVR FTP issue

Post by ekorkoryiza »

Dear TEAM,
Wish all is well. I have issue with my ftp on my Amcrest NVR. The NVR is setup for FTP to send the recording to a setup ftp location. I presently have 24 IP cameras mixed with Amcrest IP camera and Hackvision Ip camera. Some of my channels are downloading while some are not downloading even though all channels are selected to take part in the FTP connection. I really need help in resolving my issue for all of my channels to be sending the recording to my setup ftp location.

Attached is screen of my ftp setup.

Thanks.
Attachments
1.png
1.png (27.57 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Amcrest NVR FTP issue

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So my guess is that you have saved a different system that is posting to your FTP Because as per your picture your NVR is setup for FTP and because the start and stop times are the same nothing will send. So here is a picture of what I am going to guess you want to setup your system for. Also keep in mind that you might want to rethink about General unless you are trying to setup a FTP to hold pictures from all your cameras or setup cameras anyway to save a picture every 2 seconds as some people have done. However if you setup to record full time and save that to the FTP server you will be streaming a lot of data over your local network and it will fill up a HDD in a very short time. I personally would setup to do full time only in off hours or hours that you are going to be away and feel that you want a backup to the local NVR offsite.. If the location is onsite and someone breaks in and takes the NVR and the computer you have nothing as proof.. IN the area of my user and password you see a bar that shows the 8 cameras if you want them all to FTP event pictures to FTP then you will want to make sure they are also ALL chosen.. As of right now only know that your setup for CH1 and On Wed. is setup to start and stop at the same time so there is nothing to do and that is what the recorder will take your setup settings as of now..
Screenshot (998).png
Screenshot (998).png (67.65 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
Be Safe.
ekorkoryiza

Post by ekorkoryiza »

Thanks @Revo2Maxx for your reply. My main issue is, I have 24 ip cameras. All the cameras are selected to transfer the recording/pictures to the ftp location. Out of the 24 IP cameras, 9 are sending the pictures, the rest are not even though all the 24 channels are selected.

I have attached two pictures, in the 1st picture all the settings are applied and saved. In the second picture, once the screen is refreshed, the settings change as seeing in the atttached. I really need help in resolving this issue.

Thanks for you support, I await more suggested solutions.
2.png
2.png (29.89 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
Attachments
1.png
1.png (34.57 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Awesome, Now I just need to see what your Record page looks like. If after setting the way as posted and it isn't working there has to be another issue that is resisting this request. In my pictures you can see 2 different my 16ch and my 8ch AI NVR's Seeing the Schedule for one of the devices if you have it working. Lets say Ch8 is yet 20 isn't then you can take the settings for 8 and save them to 20 as a way to see if that helps. However there is also some Camera level settings that can effect this as well.. For Now Event Schedule, Record mode, and Encoding page info for Snapshot info like in my pictures below..
Screenshot (1017).png
Screenshot (1017).png (37.66 KiB) Viewed 983 times
Screenshot (1018).png
Screenshot (1018).png (26.75 KiB) Viewed 983 times
Screenshot (1019).png
Screenshot (1019).png (28.78 KiB) Viewed 983 times
Screenshot (1021).png
Screenshot (1021).png (17.64 KiB) Viewed 983 times
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

One last thing, Looking at my Hikvision connected cameras when I go to the FTP part of the setup in my Amcrest NVR's they fail to pull up data from the cameras. It might be an issue with the config of your system in relation to having the Hikvision cameras connected to the Amcrest NVR? I don't normally FTP them channels so I have not looked into that up to this point. Mine might be an issue with my type of Hikvison cameras where yours might be newer better FW or have better features that work with your Amcrest NVR without much work. Mine has been a good pain in other ways in the system and now adding this as another for me..
Be Safe.