Amcrest Door Bell Camera / NV2116 NVR

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
safey1028

Amcrest Door Bell Camera / NV2116 NVR

Post by safey1028 »

New to the forum, Can I link my door bell camera to the Amcrest NV2116 NVR?
It recognizes it in set up, but, won't link. What do I use for a user name and password?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Amcrest Door Bell Camera / NV2116 NVR

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I have a NV2116-HS and I have my doorbells connect without issue.. Also have even connected to others that I own

Keep in mind that any change over the NVR for the camera can maybe Brick your camera or at least make it very unhappy...

Welcome to the Forum by the way...

The User and Password is the one you would have setup on the Smart Home app.. That is the one you would use.. Do a device search, let the NVR give all the info when you press add if you were to try a Manual add it might not have right info and fail to add.. Doing a Device search and add after that will have all the right info in the new add besides the password and user name if you chnaged the user if not. WHen the camera moves into the list below it will show red, Click on the Pencil and then change the Password.. Keep in mind as I said if you changed the user then make that change in there as well.. Once it has the right password it will load in your NVR
Be Safe.