Alerts in email no images

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Alerts in email no images

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So anyone getting emails without any Attachments? Had 10 today with set alerts to go on Humans. It has been working. Yet today looking at my emails I have 10 from the alerts just no attachments.

I double checked that my Snapshot are still setup and that the Schedule is setup. Only different is that I moved my snapshots to a different drive on my NVR. I don't see how this would make the emails to stop being sent with the images?

If you have run into this or if there is a current issue where others are having same type thing would love to hear about it..

Thank you
Screenshot (863).png
Screenshot (863).png (12.08 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
Be Safe.
VaultDweller

Re: Alerts in email no images

Post by VaultDweller »

I have the same problem. With mine however I do get a snapshot image in the email for alerts that happen after dark, but no snapshot for daylight alerts. Have you found a solution or cause to this problem yet?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Alerts in email no images

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I reset the NVR back to factory and for the most part that cured my issue. Also because of the NVR and firmware that is installed I have it going to my .info email server as the one that is sending the email and still having it go to my .com as the incoming only because it is easier for me to check my .com email then the way I have to log into my .info account.. Out side of all that I have been getting most of the email with images.

About Day and night. If you are only getting emails at night time I would check that your schedule is setup correctly to get emails day and night. That sounds like an Scheduling issue.. There is nothing faster then push notices to your cellphone. Only down side is the data is coming from recorder or camera so not really a place for backed up images if that is the goal. I don't really like having my footage stored on my email server because there are ways that data could be exposed. Most of my email alerts are for testing not my normal way of getting alerts on a full time basis. Just saying..
Be Safe.