AD410 Doorbell won't accept un/pw for NVR Recording

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
brds

AD410 Doorbell won't accept un/pw for NVR Recording

Post by brds »

I've installed and set up an AD410 doorbell. I got the Amcrest Smarthome app set up and working with an SD card and connected to my wifi. On the same network, I have an Amcrest NVR with some PoE cameras set up.

When I use the web platform for the NVR and click -> Management -> Camera -> Device search, I see the AD410. When I click add and try to set the username & password, the status light stays red.

I've logged out of my Amcrest Smarthome app and logged back in with my email and password - so I know I have the right/valid information. However, when I type the email and password into the "edit" window when I click the pencil within the NVR web interface, the light stays red.

Am I wrong in assuming that my email/password that works to log into the Amcrest Smarthome app is the same un/pw to use in the NVR setup?

Thanks,
Brds
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD410 Doorbell won't accept un/pw for NVR Recording

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Try admin and your password
Be Safe.
brds

Re: AD410 Doorbell won't accept un/pw for NVR Recording

Post by brds »

I tried all variations of username/password i could think of.... including the un of admin