A2 NVR only emailing clips at night

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

A2 NVR only emailing clips at night

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Ok I don't know what is going on. My new to me 4108-A2 seems to only Email at a set of hours that I didn't define. Anyone else have this issue? I have looked at every setting I can think of to why at 714am was my last Email I get with an image after that all my Emails came without a Jpg attached. Anyone else having this issue? I only am guessing that there is some type of schedule that I don't have control off where the Email will give a snap shot and that is because It picked back up sending images in the email at 507 the emails I got until then didn't have any images after 714am and that isn't any type of schedule that I can find in app, in NVR and I can get other images in alerts from cameras that I have setup in that time so it isn't some type of Rejection that my Email server is down by removing the images before giving me that email.

I have reset the NVR back to Factory and same results. Anyway anyone else having that same type issue with their A2 NVR??

Thank you
James
Screenshot (892).png
Screenshot (892).png (114.06 KiB) Viewed 6740 times
Screenshot (891).png
Screenshot (891).png (120.86 KiB) Viewed 6740 times
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: A2 NVR only emailing clips at night

Post by Revo2Maxx »

As I have said I have looked everywhere I could think to look on the Snapshots and here is the Schedule that I setup from ch1 and copied to all other at first setup as well..
Screenshot (893).png
Screenshot (893).png (58.38 KiB) Viewed 6739 times
Be Safe.