5232E-16P anyone using Subperiod playback

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

5232E-16P anyone using Subperiod playback

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I am just wondering if anyone is running into the issue of playback of multi screen 16? on Subperiod playback? I can only seem to get 12 screens to play even if I choose 16. The last 4 just say Invalid..

I have a different brand DVR that has this feature and I have to admit it is one of the things that I like that has been added to the 5232E-16P NVR.. Just wish it would work right.

Anyone else using this and it works as it is expected?

Also just checked one of the other channels I full time record my 941 camera and that one would only pull in 11 screen..
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: 5232E-16P anyone using Subperiod playback

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Also another issue, I have turned it off in my Hikvision camera for now, However the NVR on ch12 that is connected with a Mini Hikvision PTZ camera is getting Tripwire alerts on the NVR that has no IVS ability and 2nd oddly is getting the info from a camera that isn't even a IVS camera it is a VCA AI camera. I have other Amcrest and Dahua AI cameras connected to the NVR and none of them are showing any Events. Yet this Hikvision Ai camera with Dual VCA turned on is being picked up and logged as an Alarm Event on the NVR? 90% of the logged events are IVS from that Hikvision camera. Last FW installed there was a Screen that didn't do anything that was like my 4216E-AI NVR where you can choose to have the Right Bar showing each Events that passes the iVS rules. However in the latest update that option has been removed from the NVR. Just glad the Sub Stream part of the NVR is still working. So there is that. "True Dual monitor support" Only thing missing from Custom Split Screen is the ability to setup what camera goes to what window. Like I have a Cool 16ch split setup. 2 larger on right and left side with 12 in the center. Have a 13ch Split with 6 on right and left with 1 large in the center.. Only draw back is no way to get it to work past first section. Like 13ch split can't see it on the second part of the channels only can see first 13 cameras as they are laid out on normal grid. Where if you look at the built in splits there 1, 4, 8, 9, 16, 25 has an arrow to left to choose what channels you want to look at. Custom is only for the first part of the channels upto what ever grid type you setup. like my 6ch split only displays first 6 channels only.

Anyway since the last update I installed, It has been reporting this Alarm. I even did a Factory Reset and setup all the cameras again. 32ch so it isn't so easy to keep doing Factory Reset to try and fix things lol.

And I know it is from this camera VCA because as soon as I turned off my Hikvision Tripewire rule in the camera it has no longer reported any Events in the NVR log for that camera.
Screenshot (1559).png
Screenshot (1559).png (86.81 KiB) Viewed 240 times
Be Safe.