4216E-AI NVR Reset PWD QR email

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

4216E-AI NVR Reset PWD QR email

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello all and I am looking to see if anyone that has the 4216E-AI or any line of the AI NVR like 4216-AI, 4208-AI, 4208E-AI or the 5216-16P I am not sure if any of the other 5xxx series would count..

Anyway here is what I am looking for if you were able to seeing I want to try and find out if this is something with my Device or if there is an issue in the software as a whole. If you setup for password reset please scan the code and send to the email that the NVR says to send to and see if you get a code back or an error.

Log out of the NVR, then Right click the screen, then main menu (Don't put in password or Pattern) if you have pattern click the icon under that you forgot pattern, then on the right of the area to put in password click that it is icon with ? in it a QR code will come up, Any normal modern camera should be able to covert if no newer phone use a QR code reader and scan it and send the text it gives you to the address... You don't have to enter the code if they send you one but if they did it would be sent to xxxx@yourdomain dot com and you would enter the code at the bottom. When I send it in I get a reply back that there is an error. So I am looking to see if this is this model wide or just mine.. Again you don't have to put in the code if you do it will ask you to change your password. If you back out of that without making the change nothing will be changed..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe