4216E-AI and other 4.0FW Recorders

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: 4216E-AI and other 4.0FW Recorders

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Geez Thanks for pointing this out.. I don't look I just copy and paste links. I guess when I did the one for this I didn't get the link and posted another video that I had made for someone that said 50watts though a 5v DC supply was same 50watts he gets when using his Kill A Watt meter and it clearly isn't seeing the Kill A Watt meter is only doing the info from the power supply power.. Again Thank you

Sorry for the wrong LInk to any that watched..

https://youtu.be/EChtdg-c5yM is the right one..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
jack7

Post by jack7 »

@Revo2Maxx
I sent you a PM  about three hours ago.  It will not leave my PM Outbox.  Please check and see if you can find it and let me know. If not, I could just post it here. It's about the secure P2P part of your post a few posts back.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

It is ok. When you post a Message to someone the Message stays in your Out box until the user reads the message then the message is moved to your sent box.. That is the way this Forum type works..
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yeah so I posted something that I thought was cured in the App however after testing again an hour later it wasn't after all so I removed my posts that I had made seeing it wasn't correct after all.

Opps..
Be Safe