41xx-A2 anyone have Face Detection camera and IVS?

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

41xx-A2 anyone have Face Detection camera and IVS?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I am looking to see if the 41xxE-A2 or 41xx-A2 will do both IVS and Face Detection?

So I have a 4216E-AI NVR and I want to use my AI cameras for more then just 1 option and on the 4216E-AI that at this time and every since I got it back in March/April 2021 doesn't have SMD. On top of that if I have IVS rules setup on my NVR I can't run a Face Detection setup at the same time it is one way or the other.

I would like to know if anyone with the A2 NVR, if you have tried or are running IVS and Face Detection together?

If you have one of the A2 NVR's and willing to see if you could add. I already know that the SMD and IVS can work together in limited feed. Wonder if SMD and Face Detection and or IVS and Face Detection can work together on that NVR?

Also if your Face Detection has extra attributes does that work as well. 3 pictures below show what I am talking about. One of the cameras that was used don't have the option so it don't have any data. On GUI it just shows Unknown on WebUI it is just blank then the Pro camera offers that option and works well for the most part. My Amcrest 1046EW-AI doesn't offer it. Thought it did but option isn't there anymore if it was. Only my Dahua camera. It has been a while since I used the option on the 1046EW and with the 4216E-AI NVR. Seeing it don't work with IVS and Face Detection I have only been using IVS.
Screenshot (3891).png
Screenshot (3891).png (8.56 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Screenshot (3889).png
Screenshot (3889).png (119.04 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Screenshot (3890).png
Screenshot (3890).png (46.77 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe