4116E-HS goes offline ASP after 10min of Playback

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

4116E-HS goes offline ASP after 10min of Playback

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So today I was trying to catch a Skunk that was in my Bird feeder, However it didn't like the food and moved on, So I thought I had the Camera setup for full time Sub Channel record however I didn't so I was playing back some other footage on the device between a few different channels. After about 10 minutes of playback. Well I knew the NVR had access to the Network so it wasn't that issue, So I looked at how it was setup thinking maybe it was P2P issue however it was setup using IP, So I thought geez did another POE NVR die on the Network side, However other cameras outside the POE area still going so that isn't the issue.

Used WebUI and was able to log in and able to access the system without an issue. Still showing offline in ASP. So I thought maybe a password issue seeing I did change it from account 2 to admin not that long ago. So I entered the password again in ASP and still didn't want to come online.

So I reboot the NVR and mind you it just did that less then 2 hours ago because I have it setup to Reboot every night at midnight.

Was back online after a Reboot in ASP...

Just thought it was odd, So I share maybe others will have same issue and after reading and a reboot it will fix the issue for them..

Be Safe..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe