2116-HS random Push notice off CH6

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

2116-HS random Push notice off CH6

Post by Revo2Maxx »

OK so installed 2020 FW and things have been working well for long time.. However in the last week my CH6 that is the only Camera I am using right now in Wifi mode on my NVR all others are Wired..

So I have installed a while back the FW and things have been working well just trying to get used to how things were working and learning to live with some things that are no longer there that I wish was.. I have so many camera and systems that at times I just ignore my Alerts however today I turned off a good few of my Push devices and had for the last week only known to have my Smart Home Products with notices enabled besides the ones I turned off today..

Now I get a notice on my NVR and I look and the Push notice is disabled? Huh? Also last camera I had enabled wasn't the one that I had alerts from.. Looking over todays alerts I see I have had a good few

Is there someone outside of the Push on my Phone where there could be settings set that is sending me alerts even though it is push off? Also comes up without a image or recording... It is the NVR sending me the notice as the name is listed but don't see why.. Also as I said I had the CH6 and all others currently all turned off in app.. Also I don't normally setup that camera for Push to my cell? So why is this NVR just out of the Blue sending me alerts when they are off?
SmartSelect_20201124-205558_Amcrest View Pro.jpg
SmartSelect_20201124-205558_Amcrest View Pro.jpg (224.94 KiB) Viewed 504 times
Be Safe.