New IP8M-T2599EW User

Introduce yourself to the Admins, Mods and the users of the Amcrest Forum. Welcome To Amcrest!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: New IP8M-T2599EW User

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I tried to make a video a few times either had call or something that didn't let me finish the video so it has taken little while longer then I wanted. Also I started the same day I posted my last picture however have since Formatted the HDD in this NVR with other NVR's still with some other older footage however without the Ch3 it wouldn't have made much since so I took it from one of my AI NVR's..

This is a Video where I show a camera from one of the Pictures above that used to only have 1 Rule, I added 2 others for setting up on Tripwire make Ch8 go to a preset either 2 for up the hill or 5 going down. While you might not be able to see the Plates clear in the video I can tell you that they are clear even if you have to play them back using Frame by Frame.. This isn't something as good as a Lic Plate Reader as that only takes snapshots of Plates however this could be better for case of having more info then just a plate. Maybe car was stolen and reading a plate from LPR don't always prove the car it was connected to. Using my method it would show Color, make, and plate of the car.. Can be seen in this Video. This is a unlisted video so only way to get to it is from this Link searching for it on youtube will not be found.
https://youtu.be/5J2CrU3BCFA
Be Safe.