New amcrest owner.

Introduce yourself to the Admins, Mods and the users of the Amcrest Forum. Welcome To Amcrest!
k9man

New amcrest owner.

Post by k9man »

Hello I bought the doorbell AD110 and the indoor 920TVL. I was upgrading from an old Zmodo doorbell and indoor camera. I installed both cameras only to find that they are not compatible with the same software. I need 2 different apps. That's a no go for me. I already have an exterior set of cameras on another app. So I have decided to return the cameras. But thought I would ask is there a way to have both units on the same app (that is not Blue Iris). I am trying Tiny Cam pro, but it is becoming a hassle getting it to remote view away from home. I got them working within the home network. If i were to get the ASH21-W would that work with the doorbell? Any help would be appreciated.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: New amcrest owner.

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to Amcrest...

So the Doorbell is a Smart home product and will work with other Amcrest Smart home cameras

One camera that is 1080p and for indoors with PTZ is the ASH21..as I see you mentioned in your post, It has Motion ability with Face Detection. It isn't like able to keep track of listed people and have known users kind of Face Detection but it will if you set it up to Email you when it detects a person...

YOu can find all the Smart Home products here.. https://amcrest.com/wifi-video-doorbell-cameras.html

Edit: Also remember if you don't want or need a PTZ for the indoor area to be recorded you can use any of the in or out door products for indoors. It is just important that most cases indoor cameras be used indoors only...

Also another neat feature of the Ash21 is that it has motion tracking and will return to where it was setup to sit after tracking even is over as well so that is great feature that does work well..
Be Safe.
k9man

Post by k9man »

Thanks for the info. I should have read more before buying the 920tvl. I'll return it and get the ASH21. Hopefully it will go smoother. Thanks again
amcrest168

Post by amcrest168 »

hi @k9man and welcome to the forum.