Insert an Image in Post?

Introduce yourself to the Admins, Mods and the users of the Amcrest Forum. Welcome To Amcrest!
CHMN

Insert an Image in Post?

Post by CHMN »

Hopefully I am not missing something obvious. In many cases a picture is worth a 1000 words. When I click the insert image button, it inserts an img tag, but it looks like I am supposed to provide a URL? Which means I need a server on the internet to host the image? This forum does not provide a way to upload images ?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Insert an Image in Post?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

If you have your own server and have access to url you can do that way...

If not then you can add pictures via Amcrest site... Just click on the Preview to open up the full menu area... Then under where it says Save Draft, Preview and Submit button there is Options and Attachments icons. Click on Attachments then you can click the Add Files Once you add the files you will want to pick in your message the area where you want the Picture to be placed then click on the post into or might be place inline... I forget for sure... But that is it. Then after your done adding your images you submit or you can preview to see what it will look like if you wanted I do a Preview to make sure I am adding the Right Picture most times some times I am in a Hurry and Submit without Previews...
Be Safe.
CHMN

Re: Insert an Image in Post?

Post by CHMN »

OK, so I did miss something (maybe not so obvious).
Test image insert...
Alarm Beacon when Prompt Enabled
Alarm Beacon when Prompt Enabled
Alarm Beacon.PNG (3.92 KiB) Viewed 987 times
Image I was going to insert in another thread.