Hi all

Introduce yourself to the Admins, Mods and the users of the Amcrest Forum. Welcome To Amcrest!
ehsaan

Hi all

Post by ehsaan »

Hello to all of you. I'm a blogger from India looking forward to know more about this forum
amcrest168

Re: Hi all

Post by amcrest168 »

namaste @ehsaan, welcome to the forum.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Hi all

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello ehsaan welcome to the Forum..

What kind of things you looking to know.. The Amcrest Forum is for people to talk about CCTV related to Amcrest. There are areas that have Placemarks for different topics like Ip Camera and DVR/NVR and then for other less specific topics there is the General Security area for people to chat write in about other things related Amcrest or hardware parts of cctv system..

For me and my thoughts on the Forum, It is a place where people with like hardware can come talk about the system or issues and maybe not even have issues but general chat about new features or ideas of what one wants for their system... I think sometimes people are looking for 100% solution to a problem and sadly that isn't something that can always be provided. Some people have problems that others have not had and on most forums people are nice enough to help provide details to what they found was the problem so others that might have the problem later on will be able to try their solution...

As with all forums there are Rules and most times as long as a post isn't hurtful to others or trashing Amcrest or other Companies. Or if the thread, comments or replies are not Spam of any sort in general the comments can stay. Sadly however there are times that Spam happens that is removed as it happens. The forum is active with users, mentors and Admin staff.
Be Safe.