Help with Amcrest's Abysmal support!

Introduce yourself to the Admins, Mods and the users of the Amcrest Forum. Welcome To Amcrest!
green1

Help with Amcrest's Abysmal support!

Post by green1 »

Hi, I'm incredibly frustrated right now. I'm trying to find any possible way to get support with my defective Amcrest AD410 Doorbells, and I just can't find any way to get support.

I received the doorbells 3 weeks ago, the first one died 1 week later, I replaced it with the second one which died in under 5 minutes. I phoned support, they told me to factory reset the doorbell, which did nothing, and then told me that support for these products is only available online. I filled out the online form, and eventually someone emailed me asking me to do a factory reset (despite me saying I'd already done so). This was 2 weeks ago, I can get a response from them about once every 2 days, but none of the responses are actually useful, and all I've gotten for the past week was "our R&D department is looking into it"

Amcrest asked me to submit a review of the product, so I did. I was honest. I got a reply telling me to email [email protected], but several days later that's been completely ignored as well.

It's obvious at this point that Amcrest has no intention of standing behind their garbage product. I can't get them to answer at all.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can either get a replacement, or my money back? I'm starting to feel scammed.