Greetings to the Forum

Introduce yourself to the Admins, Mods and the users of the Amcrest Forum. Welcome To Amcrest!
Inkylinx

Greetings to the Forum

Post by Inkylinx »

Hello all. I'm a beginner to security cameras and software/applications. I have a lot of questions that the paperwork, instructions, videos, etc. either haven't covered or I've not found answers to. Please bear with me while I try to figure this out. :-)
James.S

Re: Greetings to the Forum

Post by James.S »

Welcome to the forum!

Many users including myself would be more than happy to assist you with your quest to find answers.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Welcome to the forum!

Little about your camera setup could also help with people to give good answers.
Be Safe.
Inkylinx

Post by Inkylinx »

My setup is one Acrest IP3M-941w (just purchased), 2 Wansview NCM625ga, one YI 1080p. Working from a Windows 10 PC. Wansview and YI working okay, one Wansview is blurring out and starting to lose color (it's over 5 years old though) so upgrading it's replacement with the IP3M-941w. Using Amcrest Surveillance Pro software as I don't use cell phone (they're smarter than me, LOL!). One Wansview and Amcrest camera's are on Ethernet (hard-wired) to my Modem/Router (Comcast Internet, high speed, 60mbps, dual band 2.4/5GHz), and the YI is 2.4 wifi. Amcrest won't record more than 30 minutes no matter how I set it up (records only the first 30 minutes), and it won't do the scheduled recordings at all. I've asked in other areas of forum about this issue, so am hoping for answers - otherwise Amcrest will have to be returned as I need Live View and PC Recordability. Thanks!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

From time to time there are things that are hard to explain or have another understands one setup over a Forum. With the problems your having it might be something simple that is being over looked and hard to explain. So what I would do is Call or Email Amcrest Support. They can do a connection to your PC and look at your settings to make sure things are setup and running well.

Only thing I can think of is that you didn't make a large enough area for the PC-NVR to record to, Issue with HDD, PC problem... It is hard to say to be fair I would contact them email ([email protected]) or phone (888-212-7538) and see what they can do to help you with this problem...
Be Safe.
tonyburgos

Post by tonyburgos »

Your welcome this forum. Enjoying