Buen dia

Introduce yourself to the Admins, Mods and the users of the Amcrest Forum. Welcome To Amcrest!
Eduardomm

Buen dia

Post by Eduardomm »

Buen día quien me puede colaborar para restablecer el dvr AMDV108116-S4 a fabrica olvide la contraseña he intentado por todos los medios y no he podido.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Buen dia

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum..

If there is no Reset button on the DVR you will need to contact Amcrest at the support email and they can get that reset for you.. You will have to be at the Location of the DVR and provide them the SN of the unit

[email protected] or you can call them at 1-888-212-7538
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Eduardomm

Post by Eduardomm »

Gracias, pero he intentado y como se me extravío la factura desde que se compró a finales del año 2017,no me han dado respuesta, no se si habrá otra forma de restablecerlo?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Understand what your worried about.. They will not require you to give them an Invoice number for the product they only need you to be local to the Product. This way someone isn't trying to Remote (hack) someone else Recorder or camera.. When you call them or email them Give them the Current date on the Device in M/d/y format and the Serial Number for the device.. They will give you a code to enter that will last a couple of hours or a few anyway long enough to make the change.. Using one of 3 codes to unlock your DVR it will then need to be Changed using that same code to a new Password after so you don't get locked out again..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe